Online Workout Videos
Get high quality professional workouts. Get daily workouts for everyone – men, women, teens, beginners. If you’re tired of watching the same old workout DVDs or they’re not as effective as they once were, then get fresh new daily workouts without going to the gym. Workout in the privacy of your own home.
Access these workouts from your internet enabled device: computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Full body workouts for strength and muscle building (and )
Isolation exercises for strength and muscle building
Body toning (pilates, yoga, toning)
Sports specific workouts (football, baseball, MMA)
10 minute tornado workouts (abs, arms, back, chest, legs, shoulders)
Get Bodylastics Bands and Join Us for Energizing Workouts
UPGRADED: Bodylastics now comes with the all new D.G.S. Anti-Snap Technology.
If you already have a set of resistance bands, great! If not, click here to get the same Bodylastics bands used in all the workout shows. Complete systems start at under $30. These exercise tubes are the most durable in the world and now include anti-snap technology. You won’t find quality exercise bands like these at the big box discount stores. Unlike other bands with self-attached handles, Bodylastics bands have clips which allow you to combine multiple bands onto a handle, ankle strap, or door anchor for custom resistance levels during your workouts.
All you need is a set of Bodylastics resistance bands, a computer with internet access (even while on the road or vacation) and you can workout anywhere and anytime. Participate in a live workout or select a previously recorded show and workout at your own pace as your schedule permits. Just tell us what you’re looking for…
- Live Exercise – Online Workouts For Men, Women & Teens
- Steps to Control Heat Stroke
- Top Five Tips for Getting in Beach Body Shape
- 5 Fitness Myths and Their Origin
- Get Your Summer Body Now
- Low Impact Exercise To Stay Healthy
- Why Lunges Are Great
- Kinetic Bands – Use and Benefits
- Routines – Powerlifting Versus Strength Training
- Learn Quick And Easy Tips To Get Fit
- Love Handle Exercises For The New Year
- Are Your Workouts Too Easy? Here’s How To Tell
- The Difference Between Yoga and Pilates Exercise Methods
- How much weight do I have to lose before it’s visibly noticeable?
- Fun Ways to Keep Fit in the New Year