Can increasing the frequency of a workout be the alternative of increasing free weights?
A Visitor Asks This Question:
I’m 22 yrs old,weighing 63kg. Iusing free weights. Earlier my weight was 51kg. I m using same free weights till now. I feel those weight comparatively lighter. I don’t want 2 buy new free weights. Can increasing the frequency of raising weights (i.e raising it 30 times instead of earlier 15 times) will work?
Please any valuable advice will be gr8ly appreciated.
View Comments Below…
2 Responses to Can increasing the frequency of a workout be the alternative of increasing free weights?
- Announcement: Live Exercise – Online Workouts For Men, Women & Teens
- Medicine Ball Workouts for Awesome Abs
- Finding Time to Exercise During the Holidays
- Men’s Guide to Home Workout
- Busy Schedule? Exercise Outside of the Gym
- How Exercise Helps You Live Longer
- The Best Abs Workout Exercises For A Tight Body
- Steps to Control Heat Stroke
- Top Five Tips for Getting in Beach Body Shape
- 5 Fitness Myths and Their Origin
- Get Your Summer Body Now
- Low Impact Exercise To Stay Healthy
- Why Lunges Are Great
- Kinetic Bands – Use and Benefits
- Routines – Powerlifting Versus Strength Training